Monday, December 23, 2013

Merry Christmas!!

I am signing off for a few days to celebrate the holidays with my family in Charlotte and then Charleston.   We have been in Charlotte since Wednesday and it has been so fun taking Sterling to do Christmas activities.  We finally had a successful picture with Santa this year- no tears!  The only way I could get Sterling on his lap was if I sat there too.


Our Santa pics from the last two years are kind of awesome though, I have to be honest I love a crying Santa picture.

I can understand why Sterling is questioning the Santa below, fake beards are a dead giveaway.  Sterling looks repulsed!




 One of my favorite things about the holidays is all the hilarious napkins and cards.   These were cracking me up, enjoy.
I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and enjoy spending time with loved ones!
xoxo








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...