Friday, December 20, 2013

Serena and Lily 70% Off Year End Sale!


Since having a baby much of my day is spent nursing her. While I nurse I read or browse my iPad. So today I have been browsing the Serena and Lily sale and there are some amazing deals I had to share!  I love the paper stars, they would be so cool to hang for a party.
  I ordered some serving pieces, napkins, and pjs for baby girl all featured below.  And of course I finally snagged the Coro glasses I have wanted forever now that they are 50% off.  I am still debating on the Crab Sheets for Sterling,  I sure do love them!
Happy shopping and if you order by the 23rd they will deliver by Christmas Eve. You can shop the whole sale HERE or click pictures below:)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...