Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Obsessions: Post Baby Edition

Today I thought it would be fun to share a few of my favorite essentials post baby! Frances was 3 weeks old yesterday so these are tried and true favorites around here. I highly recommend for any new moms! 


This swing is amazing.  I can't sing its praises enough.  I didn't have this with Sterling and it has been so awesome to have for Frances.  We keep it sitting in our den and use it all the time.  It is compact and doesn't take up much space which I love and it has five different motion settings.


I am a firm believer in sucking things in post baby.  I swear it helps your stomach remember what it used to be like and shrink faster.  Even Jessica Alba swears by using a corset after her daughters were born and look how quick she bounced back.  I bought this belly bandit after I had Sterling and I have used after both pregnancies.  It is not the most comfortable thing but it really does tighten your tummy.  I started wearing mine the day I got home from the hospital.  For those curious I have a size medium in the belly bandit.


A nice robe is a must in the hospital and at home.  Plus they are easy to nurse in.  Plum Pretty Sugar was sweet enough to send me this gorgeous cotton robe and I just adore it.  I seriously live in it!  It is so soft and washes really well.  This would be an awesome gift for any new mom or mom to be!


I used Aden and Anais blankets all the time with Sterling but never had the Bamboo ones til Frances.  Trust me they are so much softer and better than the regular ones.  They are all we use, plus I am obsessed with the peacock one that came in the set of three package!

I swear Spanx is not paying me or sending me free leggings although I sure wish they would.  But I have to include these on my list because they are essential post baby.  They suck everything in and make you feel good about yourself when you have them on. 

I have been loving the Honest Company Diapers.  The patterns are adorable and they work really well. I love that they are environmentally friendly and contain no chemicals.  Can you tell I love a peacock print?



 :: BOON DRYING RACK ::
This drying rack is awesome.  I use it for all my breast pump parts, bottles, Sterling's sippy cups, and even wine glasses, multi use right there.  I love the sleek modern look.


:: GAP ZIPPERED PJS ::
Trust me zippered pjs make your life so much easier when changing 10+ diapers a day.  I love the ones from gap, they wash really well and are soft.  They are plain and sometimes it is hard to pjs without writing and words- nothing I hate more than stupid sayings on baby clothes.  Plus you can get 40% with code GAPXMAS.
Pink | Gray |



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...