Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Thriving on Thursdays - Linky Party # 97

Domesblissity

Welcome to our last Thriving on Thursday before Christmas Day! Can someone tell me how this happened? I must admit, I was cruising along pretty well (I thought) in the lead up to Christmas. I don't think it matters how well prepared you are. There is always going to be something that goes wrong. People are so stressed and feel that they have to have everything 'done' just right. Like Tuesday when I had the children with me and I just needed to do a few things and my ATM card wouldn't work, anywhere! It meant a separate trip to the bank to see what was wrong. I guess its hard for the kids to be in and out of the car all the time when all they want to do is relax and play. The crisis was averted but it was just something I didn't need. So, if you have Christmas posts, this will be your last chance to link them up to be featured this Sunday evening. I hope all of your plans are coming along nicely. Here are my top 3 non Christmas food and non food posts from last week.

FOOD



chocolate truffle cookies from recipesfoodandcooking.com

Chocolate Fudge Peppermint Cookies by Recipes, Food & Cooking



Choco Caramel Tarts by Just Not the Cakes



NON FOOD

Citrus Body Scrub


DSC_0003(6)


Homemade Coffee Sleeve | Craft Dictator


Thanks again everyone for linking up your wonderful projects and recipes. Feel free to grab a 'featured' buton from above if you were featured. I look forward to seeing everyone's Christmas posts this week. Best of luck with your Christmas plans!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...